Do Your Marble or Natural Stone Surfaces
need Polishing? … YES
Polishing your Marble or Natural Stone Floor Tiles
Take the frustration out of cleaning your dull, stained or worn marble or stone floor tiles today. We will come and give you a FREE Stone Care Evaluation valued at $242. Don’t let anyone else restore your floor, it deserves the best CALL US NOW!
Types of Natural Stone Floor Tiles that we can Polish
The most common types of natural stone floor tiles we polish are marble, limestone, travertine, terrazzo and onyx. We can completely restore the beautiful natural look and feel of these types of stone floor tiles so they look like new to allow you to enjoy walking on them again.
How do we Polish your Marble or Natural Stone Floor Tiles?
The Marble Man uses the latest diamond abrasive and nano technology, polishing compounds and a dustless grinding system to restore a natural glossy, smooth polish to your marble, limestone, travertine, terrazzo and onyx tiled floors.
Our Polishing process
- Firstly we grind the surface of the natural stone floor to remove, stains and scratches using our unique grinding process. Our unique process allows us to grind all of the tile surface and avoid low corners in the tile being left like other restoration companies.
- We then use our specialised nano abrasive compound to return a new polished, smooth, natural finish to the marble or stone floor tiles.
- The Tiles are then thoroughly cleaned and bacterial treated to left and fresh new clean feel to your floors.
Benefits After Polishing
- Removes unsightly dull stains, scratches and etch marks
- Restores the original polished finish to natural stone floors
- Brightens the room as the natural stone looks like new again
- Floors are easier to clean
We can Polish These Stone Tile Floors
We have a team of experienced technicians who service:
SYDNEY | CANBERRA | NEWCASTLE | CENTRAL COAST | BRISBANE | GOLD COAST | SUNSHINE COAST
Call our office today on 1300 627 626 to arrange an obligation FREE stone restoration quote or email us to book your onsite evaluation.